- 09-Jul-2014 to 07-Sep-2014 (EST)
- T14 W
- Reno, NV, USA
- Full Time
There is a new player coming to Reno!
- Are you looking for a career with an awesome company?
- Do you want to get in on the ground floor and move on up?
- Are you looking for a company that recognizes and rewards a job well done?
- Are you ambitious about your own success?
- Are you an energetic, experienced warehouse associate?
- Do you know about inventory, wholesale distribution and fulfillment centers?
- Do you have experience in shipping, receiving, picking & packing?
We are a leading east coast wholesale distributor expanding west. It's time for us to hire the best DC associates in Reno as we are opening a state of the art distribution center soon. We will be establishing a top notch team. This is an exciting opportunity for a warehouse associate who does whatever it takes to grow into advancement and leadership opportunities. Our east coast location is full of stories where entry level employees have been promoted. We are a company where you drive your own success.
Our warehouse associates pick, pack, cycle count, stock & check inventory, ship and receive. We are looking for candidates who are focused on meeting daily deadlines and an opportunity to advance as we are a company on the move.
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- Warehouse experience in shipping, receiving, inventory, picking and/or packing.
- Ability to pay attention to details like part numbers and shipping instructions in a speedy manner.
- Thrives in a busy, fast paced environment
- Ambition for a career with a successful company on the fast track.
- Initiative to make accurate decisons.
- Computer or ERP skills a plus.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!